Op-Shop Delight


Op-shopping is my way to unwind, my treat, my meander away from the hustle and bustle and my inspiration. I feel like I need to say thank you to the person who donated these gorgeous pieces to my local op-shop. 



These peices are so delicate and detailed and bursting with creativity and life.


The beautiful hand embroidery from a loving hand and eye.


The exquisite natural linen with vibrant reds and oranges with intricate crochet framing its glory.


A regal flower in full bloom and silky leaves hang over a wandering brown line.


A gorgeous pink rose necklace with blue crosses.



Little blue violets.


Elegant poppies with black centres.


 Hibiscus with curling leaves...


Beautiful carnations embroidered in a multitude of tones.


A pile of the most delicate and exquisite lace embroidery table centres.

Comments

Popular posts